Whilst Applied Acoustic Design endeavour to make sure that the public domain information accessed through this website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, as errors and/or omissions can occur from time to time, Applied Acoustic Design is not liable for any reliance whatsoever by any party upon the information contained within this website.
Where non public domain information is accessed through this website, such information is supplied as part of a joint contractual obligation with our clients where-upon access and subsequent use of such information is regulated through a specific written agreement between Applied Acoustic Design and their clients.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Continuously improve our website for users.
- Make our marketing more effective.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Inform sales commissions.
We use: Google Analytics